- Wash this fouta at 30°C (also wash before use)..
- The colours remain attractive.
- Avoid tumble drying if possible, as this causes shrinkage. These hammam towels dry fast without tumble drying!
- Shrinkage after washing is around 5%.
- We advise to pull the knots of the fringes before the first wash.
Treat your hammam towel with love and it will last you a long, long time. Treat it as the artisanal product it is. Wash carefully at low temperature with similar colours with a dash of vinegar to keep the colours from running, gentle cycle, no tumble dry. Instead hang it neatly to dry to avoid crinkling. It will dry in no-time anyway. Ironing and detergent will make your towel less absorbant.